1.To set a policy on temporary and emergency connections and to define the guidelines and procedures in the implementation of Special Lighting.
2.To reduce system losses.
3.To have a viable electric cooperative.DEFINITION
1.Those service which are very particular, specific: the necessity of which is urgent.
2.Temporary services as those for which the use of power being supplied does not last more than one(1) month such as services for entertainment and occasions like graduation and parties.
3.Emergency services means those services which are extended ahead of regular scheduling such as weddings,funeral and the like.The extension of another one (1) month only is allowed for those existing special lightings granted due to exceptional, justifiable reason like unfinished construction. POLICY CONTENT/OPERATING PROCEDURES
1.The policy requires the applicant to pay upon application of service fees of Php200.00.
2.The applicant is required to pay under the following categories: (Pls. see below for the amended rates under Policy 05-S-01-2003,T,F ; Amendment to Policy No. 12-04-s-1990)
3.The applicant shall be held liable and be required to pay for undeclared connected loads.
4.Other fees such as Meter Deposit, Calibration fee is charged to single phase and three phase KWH meters.
5.Meter Deposit shall be subject for refund upon termination of special lighting contract provided that the returned KWH meter is in good condition.RESPONSIBLE DEPARTMENT/ DIVISION
OBJECTIVE Upgrade rate of payment and energy deposit on the first 50 KWH consumption POLICY CONTENT/OPERATING PROCEDURES
1.The rate of payment and energy deposit on the first 50 KWH consumption for temporary lighting service, categorized hereunder according to purpose shall be as follows:a.Special Occasion (wedding, graduation, funeral, brgy. Fiesta and parties) : Php 1,000.00b.Building/House Construction: Php 2,000.00c.Town/City Fiesta: Php 4,000.00
2.Should the consumption be more than the minimum consumption of 50 KWH:a.The applicant/consumer shall be required to pay for the excess consumption based on the current rate.b.A pre-payment on the excess consumption shall be required and shall be integrated in the temporary lighting contract termed as Excess Energy Deposit (Bill Deposit)c.Computation of consumption based on submitted load requirement shall be:
RESPONSIBLE DEPARTMENT/ DIVISION MDSD, MRBCSD, ESD, FGSD, Area Offices
I.TITLE: REQUEST FOR THE CHANGE OF ACCOUNT NAME (AMENDMENT TO POLICY NO. 02-s-01-2003, I, CHANGE OF MEMBERSHIP STATUS) II.OBJECTIVES:
1.To establish a uniform guideline on the conditions required, documents to be submitted, coop fees and processes for the present member-consumer and/or applicant requesting for the change of name.
2.To substantiate the legal personality of the applicant and/or requesting party for the change of name.
3.To bring up to date records of legitimate members of the Cooperative who are indispensable during coop activities.III. DEFINITIONS: Account Name
- registered name of a member-consumer applied for which the bill is addressed to and which is contained in the Membership Application and Service Contract.Member
- refers to the member-consumer whether regular (natural person) and associate (member-institution) whose membership is approved by the Board and with electric service connection with PANELCO III.IV. IMPLEMENTING GUIDELINES:
A.In case any member-consumer and/or applicant or the requesting party request for the change of name with the Cooperative, he/she shall meet the following conditions:1.Fill-up application form “REQUEST FOR CHANGE NAME” which will be provided by the office.2.Prospective applicant must be of legal age at the time of filing for the change of name and with the capacity to enter into contract.3.Full payment of electric bill accounts or clearance of outstanding accounts of the former /registered member-consumer.4.Transferee member shall attend a scheduled (one session) Pre-Membership Seminar (PMS) held every Friday from 8:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M. or as the schedule arises in Main Office or in any Area Offices nearest their location.
B.The applicant or the requesting party shall pay the corresponding coop fees:1.Documentation Fee-P100.00 plus 12% VAT2.Inspection Fee -P100.00 plus 12% VAT (For site inspection & validation of the request)
C.The member and/or applicant or the requesting party shall submit documents, such as:1.Properly filled-up, signed and duly notarized Membership Application and Service Contract;2.Four (4) pcs. recent 2x2 ID picture with white background (applicant & spouse);
I.TITLE : WITHDRAWAL OF MEMBERSHIP WITH PANELCO III II. OBJECTIVE: To set uniform terms and conditions on membership withdrawal. III. OPERATING GUIDELINES : A member or a member-consumer may withdraw his membership upon compliance with the following terms and conditions:
1. For member only - submit a written application of withdrawal of Membership stating the reason thereof.
2. For member-consumer only – submit a written application of withdrawal of Membership stating the reason thereof and file a request for change of name to the Membership Services Division in compliance with the corresponding requirements set forth for this purpose.
3. A member-consumer must be cleared of his accounts prior to the processing of his application for Withdrawal of Membership.
4.Upon withdrawal of Membership, the member shall surrender his Membership Certificate, Patronage Credit Certificate, Pledge Share Cap Certificate and ID to PANELCO III.
5. Withdrawal of Membership shall be confirmed by a Board Resolution to be furnished to all concerned which serves as formal notice to this effect.
6. Withdrawal of membership shall be in full effect if the Cooperative has repaid to the member the amount of membership fee paid by him (Art. 1, Sec. 8-d, PANELCO III By-Laws).
7.Withdrawal of Membership shall automatically mean disentitlement of the rights and privileges of a member-consumer, to wit:IV. RESPONSIBILITY: OGM/HRDSD, MDSD/MSD, FGSD/Accounting/ IAD/FICSD V. EFFECTIVITY: Upon approval. VI. DATE APPROVED: January 22, 20037.a he cannot vote for a Director of the Coop Board7.b he cannot hold an elective/appointive position within the Cooperative7.c he need not be informed of the Cooperative affair7.d he cannot examine the Cooperative’s Book of Accounts7.e he cannot bring charges against officer or employees of the Cooperative7.f he cannot avail electric service connection and other services
I. SUBJECT : FREE SERVICE DROP AND KWH METER FOR NEW ELECTRICAL CONNECTION OF PUBLIC SHOOL BUILDINGS, BARANGAY RURAL HEALTH CENTERS AND BARANGAY HALLS II. OBJECTIVE : To assist public school buildings , barangay health centers and barangay halls whose primary purpose is public and community service through minimal cost of electrical connection III. PROCEDURES:
1. The applicant for new electrical connection should comply and submit the necessary requirements for connection, i.e. Approved electrical and/or building permit.
2. All coop dues should be paid except payments for KWH Meter, Service Drop which is extended for free up to a maximum length of 50 meters, the excess shall be borne by the applicant and other accessories needed for the electrical connection.
3. The KWH Meter, Service Drop and other accessories shall be provided by the Coop for Free of Charge provided that these buildings are presently used and operational for community and public service.
4. The authorized representative of these public school buildings benefited by this Policy shall enter into agreement with the Cooperative providing among others that they shall take care and look after these equipment from theft and damage. That any further replacement due to negligence shall be their responsibility.
5. That any further replacement due to negligence shall be their responsibility.
6. This Policy applies to Public School Buildings, Barangay Rural Health Centers and Barangay Halls.
7. The service drop including its accessories and KWH Meter shall be requisitioned at the COMSD and shall be released by the Material Management and Services Division after all requirements and procedures are complied with.IV. RESPONSIBILITY: MDSD, COMSD, Material Management and Services Division, IAD V. EFFECTIVITY : Upon Approval VI. DATE APPROVED: April 20, 1993
I. TITLE : WORKFLOW IN THE DISCONNECTION OF COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL CONSUMERS USING INDUCTIVE MOTORS WITHOUT EXCLUSIVE TRANSFORMERS AND WITH A LOAD OF EIGHT (8) KILOWATT AND ABOVE. II. OBJECTIVE : To follow procedural requirements of the Court to avoid Technicalities. III. OPERATING GUIDELINES:
IV. RESPONSIBILITY : MDSD, AREA OFFICES, ESD V. EFFECTIVITY : Upon Approval VI. DATE APPROVED: September 25, 1999